11/16 Weekly Post: Shadow Boost Activation Update

• 16 November 2020
  • 39 replies

Show first post

39 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I`m hoping for my September Amsterdam order to be available before X-Mas … so far I`m keeping my fingers crossed :-)

Happy “Shadowing” all already activated ones.

My Shadow has been activated this morning 8 hours (Server Paris - Ordered on July 14th) Everything is running smoothly!

Hi,

Once my Shadow PC NYC is active, will I be able to upgrade to the Infinite package? 

What options are currently available in NYC?

i wonder why amsterdam doesn't activate anything this week, why?
Userlevel 1

I’m still wondering, given conflicting estimates on this page and my account page (3 months’ difference), which estimate is to be considered more accurate.

@Pagermaster It’s on our FAQ page here: https://shadow.tech/faq

You'll pay for the first month of subscription upfront but it will only start counting once you get access to your Shadow. Your new montly billing date will be set up to that date, and your second monthly payment will be debited one month after accessing your account.

According to ShadowTeam Terms & Condition, 

I don't think it would be fair that I would pay a month subscription without getting to use the software.  By December I already have to pay first month's payment, and my setup isn't active. 

@ Pagemaster the initial payment is to hold your spot in line while your Shadow is assembled and activated & covers your 1st month of service. The monthly payments begin after the Shadow is activated moving forward.

Alright. That sounds good! I'll keep this response on file and will attatch it in reference to the agreement.

@Pagermaster What @Vadderung said above is correct.

I don't think it would be fair that I would pay a month subscription without getting to use the software.  By December I already have to pay first month's payment, and my setup isn't active. 

@ Pagemaster the initial payment is to hold your spot in line while your Shadow is assembled and activated & covers your 1st month of service. The monthly payments begin after the Shadow is activated moving forward.

@MattyM No, if you’re affected, you should have already received the email.

For the New York Data Center increasing operation time to include Friday, Saturday & Sunday would nearly double the efficiency for installing new shadow clients. I know that the operations also require delivery of product, unpacking inventory, set up etc... So increasing your days of operation with a part time crew would be very beneficial to your organizations expansion. I know not all of the Shadow data centers are backed up - but increasing operational times for those that are would be great. Shadow.tech accepts new orders 24/7 but only operates 4 out of 7 days? How will you ever catch up? Please consider bringing in more technicians.

Vadderung

Userlevel 1
Badge

"Aktivierungen diese Woche:

Keine"

Lol, thanks.

Userlevel 3

**some users that were estimated for a November activation will unfortunately be delayed until December 2020 for their Shadow to be activated. Impacted users should receive an email by the end of this week.

This the 3rd consecutive week this message has been posted. Is this more delays this week? Is it careless copying without concern for those than might be waiting to see if they’re delayed again? Is it that you can’t stick to the schedule for sending an email much like the activation schedule that I’ve been delayed on 3 times already?