12/21 Weekly Post: Shadow Boost Activation Update

• 21 December 2020
  • 97 replies
12/21 Weekly Post: Shadow Boost Activation Update

Show first post

97 replies

….

Hello, i ordered on 27 September for Amsterdam and I was hoping to get activated this or next week as orders between September 25th - October 5th was mentioned to be activated end of December.

In the email i recieved it mentioned end of January. If its true its annoying, as i am not planning to use it in peak times and not using intensive games.

But i am looking forward to it and can still change to a time-based provider after testing performance and usability.

Subscription paid. Monthly. Service not provided and time running.
Am I paying for the time?
Where is my shadow?

You’ve only paid for the first month. There are no other charges until your shadow is activated. What are you talking about?

i hope i dont need to wait till may 2021 😢 that would be soo long i cant wait that long 

why such a long activation time ?

Userlevel 1

Hi there,
I pre-ordered for Amsterdam on October 25th. According to this post, my PC should be activated by the end of January. Will that also be postponed? I haven't received an email yet.
Greetings from Germany

There’s German writing under Amsterdam… Dutch people speak Dutch not German, please correct this since I’ve said this a month ago. 

Has anyone been activated in Paris Data Center today? 

Userlevel 1

There’s German writing under Amsterdam… Dutch people speak Dutch not German, please correct this since I’ve said this a month ago. 

German accounts are also activated in Amsterdam. We need both languages here. And faster activation times by the way. :)

Hi there, I’m a bit confused because of the mail regarding delays due to CB77.

I pre-ordered on the 27th of sept, so following this post I still should be activated end of december right? 

Ramon

Would like to have seen some replies from an admin @BrittaneyFromShadow. Things are quite unclear to be honest.

Cheers Ramon

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I’m a bit confused because of the mail regarding delays due to CB77.

I pre-ordered on the 27th of sept, so following this post I still should be activated end of december right? 

Ramon

Would like to have seen some replies from an admin @BrittaneyFromShadow. Things are quite unclear to be honest.

Cheers Ramon

I think the admin are on holiday until 11th January, at least that is when the next activation updates will be posted here. Though they did say activations will continue during the next 2 weeks but no information will be provided on here, so check your email or account.

German accounts are also activated in Amsterdam. We need both languages here. And faster activation times by the way. :)

That’s fine but there’s only German there now. 

AMSTERDAM

German Flag

GERMAN, GERMAN, GERMAN

UK Flag

ENGLISH, ENGLISH, ENGLISH

Open you eyes and see!

AMSTERDAM

German Flag

GERMAN, GERMAN, GERMAN

UK Flag

ENGLISH, ENGLISH, ENGLISH

Open you eyes and see!

What’s your problem?

Badge

So if I made the pre-order on 12/26 then does that mean that until January I will be able to enjoy this service? ; -; :disappointed_relieved:

For your information, my shadow was just enabled!!!!! I made the order on 2020-08-16, on Paris datacenter!

Does Shadow have any near future plans to use the RTX 3080/3090 cards?

For your information, my shadow was just enabled!!!!! I made the order on 2020-08-16, on Paris datacenter!

Nice, I ordered 2020-08-17, I hope it will be ok tomorrow then...

Badge

a

Same, finger crossed

Same, finger crossed

Activated just now

I’m quite curious about the Amsterdam datacenter. I preordered on the 4th October and I wanted to ask if some of you got your activation e-mail. I just hope it will be activated in January and not February.

Userlevel 1

Just received an email saying that my shadow is postponed to january. I ordered mine the 19th of august, somehow 4 and a half months of waiting weren't enough. I mean, it's just a few days, but since you're postponing only the 19th and the 20th of august activations to january (I don't know if someone from the 18th was activated) , it's just sad.

Just received an email saying that my shadow is postponed to january. I ordered mine the 19th of august, somehow 4 and a half months of waiting weren't enough. I mean, it's just a few days, but since you're postponing only the 19th and the 20th of august activations to january (I don't know if someone from the 18th was activated) , it's just sad.

I’m with you brother - mine was ordered on the 20th and also just got the delay email - I’ve been checking my emails constantly today hoping for an activation email so not what I wanted, but hopefully it’s only a few days not weeks!   This wait has been SOOO frustrating - especially as just got a VR headset and really want to try HL and a few other games!

Man, I miss when activation used to take like 3 hours.