F.A.Q.

FAQ - Shadow Ultra & Infinite in the U.S.

FAQ - Shadow Ultra & Infinite in the U.S.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

507 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

This might already be answered and if so I apologize for that. I was wondering if we already had a subscription and we got a subscription to the ultra and or the infinite would the previous unused months be added onto our current subscription or would we get a refund for it?

Well I am happy to say shadow fixed my account I think.  What I mean is It shows upgrade option but under ultra commitment is grayed out. Does that stil mean it’s still not all the way fixed ?  I don’t know.  Thank you to shadow anyway for trying to fix it. 😀

This might already be answered and if so I apologize for that. I was wondering if we already had a subscription and we got a subscription to the ultra and or the infinite would the previous unused months be added onto our current subscription or would we get a refund for it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@LucFromShadow   Luc can you share with us when Infinite will be back in Stock next week in Chicago?   Can you give us time so we can try again?

I wanted it now so I got ultra. I would assume same times and frame. 10amCST mon-fri. They updated faq today and one would think if that was different it would have also been changed. I think CMs are afraid of this thread :P

@davis nooooo, your comments help us identify issues needed to solve. Keep it up :D

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@LucFromShadow   Luc can you share with us when Infinite will be back in Stock next week in Chicago?   Can you give us time so we can try again?

I wanted it now so I got ultra. I would assume same times and frame. 10amCST mon-fri. They updated faq today and one would think if that was different it would have also been changed. I think CMs are afraid of this thread :P

Hey congratulations to all of. You  my family bought a high end PC now but I may keep my shadow boast just well …...just because 😀😀. Mine never got fixed. But that’s okay now. Now we have both. 😀 and I can watch how this plays out for me.  Like I said my ticket has been in since the 25th. Lol.  But I’m ok now.  I’m just happy all of you got yours fixed. That’s a good thing shadow did anyways. Good luck to you guys. Take care 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Sabre31, we expect Shadow Infinite to be back next week! We’ll update the FAQ with precise info soon, so keep an eye out!

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Sabre31, we expect Shadow Infinite to be back next week! We’ll update the FAQ with precise info soon, so keep an eye out!

Userlevel 3
Badge

LOL I think your right!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge

So I just looked at my account and it shows the below.  Looks like you can upgrade or downgrade whenever you want.  It is grayed out now as I picked Ultra however it’s interesting that Shadow Infinite is showing as Available now in Chicago --maybe a glitch?

Still shows as “available soon” on my account. 

Probably just another “feature” on the backend… that’s a developer joke.

Badge

Yup. I was told something was blocking it 2 days ago. Ticket is on hold while they're investigating. Unfortunately, I'm suspecting this will not be resolved before the last set are sold. Quite a shame, really.

I know but our ticket went in on 11/25.  You want to see the original ticket. See a friend on the 24th said bill you need to take a look at your account.  I said why he said your missing the upgrade option so I put in a ticket on 11/25.  That’s why it was early.  Makes you think though docent it ? 😀👍

Makes me wonder too why was I told everything is fine and to wait till Thursday everything will work out and the plans will just show up. I even talked to Brittaney.   Is it a little clearer now.  😀👍

I didn’t get my ticket in quite that soon. I didn’t know I was missing something until my friend said on the 2nd that he already had the offerings showing up, just couldn’t click them. So I put in my ticket that day. :sweat_smile:

At the very least, I’m glad I was able to get one of the upgrades this round. I'm satisfied for now and hope to upgrade to Infinite sometime in the future.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Yup. I was told something was blocking it 2 days ago. Ticket is on hold while they're investigating. Unfortunately, I'm suspecting this will not be resolved before the last set are sold. Quite a shame, really.

I know but our ticket went in on 11/25.  You want to see the original ticket. See a friend on the 24th said bill you need to take a look at your account.  I said why he said your missing the upgrade option so I put in a ticket on 11/25.  That’s why it was early.  Makes you think though docent it ? 😀👍

Makes me wonder too why was I told everything is fine and to wait till Thursday everything will work out and the plans will just show up. I even talked to Brittaney.   Is it a little clearer now.  😀👍

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Badge

So I just looked at my account and it shows the below.  Looks like you can upgrade or downgrade whenever you want.  It is grayed out now as I picked Ultra however it’s interesting that Shadow Infinite is showing as Available now in Chicago --maybe a glitch?

Still shows as “available soon” on my account. 

Dear sweet mother of god those were five very stressful minutes of deliberation :joy:

Sounds like many of us made the same choice. It was either Ultra or nothing.

Hopefully Infinite won’t be too hard to get in the future. 

As for now… time to play some really INTENSE Minecraft with Ultra lol

Userlevel 3
Badge

Badge

I got in too right away for Chicago - like the rest of you, Ultra was the only option. I’d like to do Infinite, so I’m holding out. @LucFromShadow @BrittaneyFromShadow can you tell us if all Infinite slots are gone for the week in Chicago?

@amjbecker  mentioned earlier that Luc said Infinite is sold out for the week… but more to come next week… 

Yeah - just saw that - I was a little slow to the draw. I put my name back on the email list and will take my chances for next week unless there is some confirmation we can change from Ultra to Infinite in the near future. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I got in too right away for Chicago - like the rest of you, Ultra was the only option. I’d like to do Infinite, so I’m holding out. @LucFromShadow @BrittaneyFromShadow can you tell us if all Infinite slots are gone for the week in Chicago?

@amjbecker  mentioned earlier that Luc said Infinite is sold out for the week… but more to come next week… 

Badge

I got in too right away for Chicago - like the rest of you, Ultra was the only option. I’d like to do Infinite, so I’m holding out. @LucFromShadow @BrittaneyFromShadow can you tell us if all Infinite slots are gone for the week in Chicago?

Userlevel 2
Badge

It showed up for me as well!  Just hit refresh… 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Talked to Luc. Infinite is sold out for the week. That’s why none are showing up today. 

More are planned for next week. 

@LucFromShadow If we pick Ultra now can we upgrade to Infinite next week?  Luc can you comment on this?  I really want Infinite.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same for me,  I am holding off as I want infinite and if I do ultra know I am afraid I will be stuck.

Well, my fear is that I was going to be stuck with neither.  I’d at least prefer to be stuck with Ultra than Boost.

I’ve sent my plea and screenshots off to Shadow Support.  I’m hoping they can do a backend upgrade to Infinite for me given the situation, and that I’ve shown I’m committed.  

I’ll see what they say….

Badge +1

Talked to Luc. Infinite is sold out for the week. That’s why none are showing up today. 

More are planned for next week. 

Badge

I was originally going to go for Infinite, but I could use the cost difference elsewhere in my life, so I’m fine going with Ultra for now. Perhaps some day I’ll get an opportunity to upgrade, but at the very least, I wanted to secure an Ultra sub this week.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can you switch back to Infinite or no?