Little Nightmares II Giveaway!

Little Nightmares II Giveaway!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Update: Thank you to everyone who entered!  We’re excited to announce our winners are:@Thapsycho121,@Cale,@PyrrhicVictor, and@QuizKing , chosen by a random number generator.  Private messages have been sent to the winners containing their STEAM key.  Congrats again and thanks for participating!

Hi #TeamShadow!

Interested in a suspense adventure game where you can play as a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by an evil transmission?

Look no further than
Little Nightmares II, Bandai Namco's most recently released game!

In celebration of their release, we will be streaming this game on our next Twitch Shadow Gaming session on
February 12th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST but we also wanted to do a little something for you, our beautiful community.

How about a giveaway? 🎉 

That's right!  We'll be giving away 4 Deluxe Edition Steam keys for Little Nightmares II.

"How do I enter, Luc?", you may ask.

Well, that's simple! Here are the instructions: 

Post a comment below with your favorite Bandai Namco game and four winners will be chosen at random!*

*one submission per user

📅 Giveaway end at 5:59PM CET on February 19th, 2021

(Mine is Taki no Tatsujin, the original DS version of course!) 

This topic has been closed for comments

415 replies

Aside from the classic arcade style games, I LOVED the Ace Combat series. So much fun and intense! 

Growing up, my fav game by Bandai Namco was a DS game called Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2008.

The original Pacman from 1980 that I used to play in the arcade hall back then.

Yes, I'm that old ;-)

Badge

Dark Souls 2 ! there is only one !

Code Vein!

Galaga has always been a beloved game.

I also Love the Dark souls series. The best one is #2

Ah… never mind!! I love all of them!

Going to go with Galaga, for years of entertainment, although Dark Souls is right up there.

I love so many of their games, but my top is Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Dark Souls 3 and Code Vein. I still love other titles like Gundam Versus and Captain Tsubasa. I’m a huge anime nerd so love the company itself, and almost all of their games. But I grew up on the Naruto game and anime series, so even before storm came out I was already playing Ultimate Ninja, Clash of Ninja and even the gameboy games. I have my gameboy and that Naruto game still till this day.

Badge

my faveorite, no the best bandai namco game is tekken specifically 7 but all are top tier games

Badge

I think my favorite would have to be Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. I haven't played very many Bandai Namco games but would love to try this one out, looks really cool.

Nodame Cantabile on the DS! 

(mainly because I’m a huge fan of the IP) 

But also have a great love for the DBZ and Naurto fighters.

Somehow I have managed to save Dark Souls (the whole series) for a rainy day lol.

My favorite would have to be Tales of Symphonia. Still to date my favorite jrpg

Badge

Most definitively, Tekken … No doubt about it !!! and Pacman, who does not like Pacman, C’moooon! 

Badge

Love the Souls series and Ace Combat but as a gamer for over 45 years my all time favourite has to be the original Galaxian, pure arcade perfection.

Has to be Naruto Storm 1 me and my older brother played that game to death.

Userlevel 1

My favourite Bandai Namco is actually Little Nightmares. At least up until now.

But I’m also looking very much forward to playing the Ni no Kuni and 11:11 Memories Retold.

my favourite games they have made has to be Naruto storm 4 and to honest the whole storm series but also shinobi striker due to the combat

My friends and I have recently been enjoying fighting games! So, Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur VI for Bandai fav! Soul Calibur we only just got last night on sale! It’s COOL!

Badge

my fav game from bandi namco is mobile suit Gundum seed: battle destiny for the ps vita. because i played it tons when i was younger  and inspired me to get into sculpting. i even sculpted the archangel.

Badge

Thank you for the opportunity, all of a sudden Friday is a new world. My top four Namco games are as follows:

• Pacman Championship Edition (any version, but II CE is killer)
  • Dig Dug
  • Dark Souls
  • Splatterhouse

That was hard. Never had to pick a top four before.

EVERY DARKSOULS GAME MADE those games are my favorite besides the classic games and no-one can change my mind on that

My favorite Bandai Namco game is Dragon Ball Fighters Z everyone in the family loves it!!!!

My favorite Bandai Namco game will probably always be Dragon Ball: Kakarot. It has amazing graphics and it really seems like I am playing every episode (almost) in the actual series. Plus, I absolutely love the free roam aspect to the game!

Honestly, my favorite game of Bandai is Little Nightmares 1

Badge

So hard to say which Favorite games since they make so many amazing games, but the recent Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions really was amazing and got me excited for the future of this license. 

But their best series is the Tales series, i played all of them and they all make me really excited for the next one! Can’t wait for Tales of Arise!!!