Little Nightmares II Giveaway!

Little Nightmares II Giveaway!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Update: Thank you to everyone who entered!  We’re excited to announce our winners are:@Thapsycho121,@Cale,@PyrrhicVictor, and@QuizKing , chosen by a random number generator.  Private messages have been sent to the winners containing their STEAM key.  Congrats again and thanks for participating!

Hi #TeamShadow!

Interested in a suspense adventure game where you can play as a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by an evil transmission?

Look no further than
Little Nightmares II, Bandai Namco's most recently released game!

In celebration of their release, we will be streaming this game on our next Twitch Shadow Gaming session on
February 12th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST but we also wanted to do a little something for you, our beautiful community.

How about a giveaway? 🎉 

That's right!  We'll be giving away 4 Deluxe Edition Steam keys for Little Nightmares II.

"How do I enter, Luc?", you may ask.

Well, that's simple! Here are the instructions: 

Post a comment below with your favorite Bandai Namco game and four winners will be chosen at random!*

*one submission per user

📅 Giveaway end at 5:59PM CET on February 19th, 2021

(Mine is Taki no Tatsujin, the original DS version of course!) 

This topic has been closed for comments

415 replies

My favourite game would be Little Nightmares.

Going back a bit, but I was huge into the Xenosaga trilogy back on the PS2 - some parts may not have aged well but on pure nostalgia that may still be one of my favorite series of all time. The Soulcalibur series ranks pretty highly for me too!

Star Trek :-)

I don’t have many Bandi Namco games, but I still like Pac-Man DX+

Badge +1

Pac-Man

Pacman, Galaga, Dig Dug (Hey how about a modern day 1st or 3rd person Dig Dug?)

I must say, Dark Souls...

Badge

mij fav game from bandai namco games is pacman!!!

Badge

Many games come to mind but I’m somewhat partial to .Hack//

Eternal Sonata is one of my favorites. Thrilling story, amazing music. Combat was amazing and super cool. I loved the music most and the heart tugs. 

My favorite Bandai game is Little Nightmares I. Really love the story-design and the animation!

There are a lot of good ones out there with Bandai Namco, but I’m going to have to go with the first Soulcalibur! I spent an inordinate amount of time not only playing the arcade version, but also the Dreamcast (dating myself here) version with my friends!

My favorite Bandi Namco game is Ms.Pacman Love that game! Have played waaayyyy too many hours!

Badge

my favourite game has got to be sword art online hollow realization amazing games :):grin:

Obviously the best Bandi Namco game is, Mr. Driller Drill Land

My favorite is definitely Tales of Symphonia, one of the first JRPGs I ever played and to this day my favorite. Made the GameCube worth the purchase all by itself. ^_^

My favorite game hands down is and will always be Tekken Tag 2, there’s just to many fighters! I really enjoy it!

My favorite Bandai Namco game has to be Taiko no Tasujin Drum ‘n Fun on the Switch. I’ve been thinking about buying the new Taiko RPG games, but I’m not sure if I’d like it.

Badge +1

I like their arcade classics and Tekken ofc :)

Badge

Id have to say my favorite Bandai game is currently Code Vein! Its the first “Soul” style game ive played so far and I’ve had an awesome time with it. Really learning that I need to get better with Dodging/parrying/blocking XD (DPS Main for life! XD)

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

My favorite game from Bandai Namco is Dark Souls.

my fav game is dark souls

I like Little Nightmares when I saw this on youtube I just wanted to play it so much and I was stoked when I saw Little Nightmares 2.

Definitely have to go with Dark Souls as my favorite. I can’t get enough, and have played as many souls-like games as I can get my hands on. But the original will always hold a special place in my heart. Dark Souls 3 is also amazing. On par with the first, and does surpass it in some ways.