Little Nightmares II Giveaway!

Little Nightmares II Giveaway!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Update: Thank you to everyone who entered!  We’re excited to announce our winners are:@Thapsycho121,@Cale,@PyrrhicVictor, and@QuizKing , chosen by a random number generator.  Private messages have been sent to the winners containing their STEAM key.  Congrats again and thanks for participating!

Hi #TeamShadow!

Interested in a suspense adventure game where you can play as a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by an evil transmission?

Look no further than
Little Nightmares II, Bandai Namco's most recently released game!

In celebration of their release, we will be streaming this game on our next Twitch Shadow Gaming session on
February 12th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST but we also wanted to do a little something for you, our beautiful community.

How about a giveaway? 🎉 

That's right!  We'll be giving away 4 Deluxe Edition Steam keys for Little Nightmares II.

"How do I enter, Luc?", you may ask.

Well, that's simple! Here are the instructions: 

Post a comment below with your favorite Bandai Namco game and four winners will be chosen at random!*

*one submission per user

📅 Giveaway end at 5:59PM CET on February 19th, 2021

(Mine is Taki no Tatsujin, the original DS version of course!) 

This topic has been closed for comments

415 replies

Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Is My Favorite Game Nothing Else Like It

Hi #TeamShadow!

Interested in a suspense adventure game where you can play as a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by an evil transmission?

Look no further than

In celebration of their release, we will be streaming this game on our next Twitch Shadow Gaming session on
February 12th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST but we also wanted to do a little something for you, our beautiful community.

How about a giveaway? 🎉 

That's right!  We'll be giving away 4 Deluxe Edition Steam keys for Little Nightmares II.

Post a comment below with your favorite Bandai Namco game and four winners will be chosen at random!*

*one submission per user

Pac-Man. i know its old but its so addicting

pac man. i know its old but its really addicting

Mine would definitely have to be Ace Combat 7. The graphics were amazing and the story even more so.

One of my first loves from Bandai Namco has to be Dig-Dug. Loved that game to death and always went for their museum packs on each console I bought. 

Mines Taiko no Tatsujin: Nijiiro Version for sure!

Hi #TeamShadow!

Look no further than

How about a giveaway? 🎉 

*one submission per user

Pac-Man. i know its old but its so addicting

soul calibur is the best because you can make half naked men fight with booms

Soulcaliber 6!! :sunglasses:

Dark Souls!

My favorite is Pac-Man

My current favorite game from Bandai Namco has to be Dragon Ball FighterZ! From the game mechanics to the graphics the game is amazing.

My favorite would have to be Divinity 2, but Pokken Tournament was a blast, too.

Badge

Pac Man Vs. on the Gamecube with 4 Gameboy Advance controllers.

Katamari Damacy! 

It was so fun playing it. I remember playing it so much on the PS2. I now can play it with my kids on the Switch. 

Without a doubt Dark Souls.  Which i still haven’t finished.:sweat:   Pretty sure i am steps from the final boss but I hate leaving some stuff unfinished so i never actually went back to do that stuff or just say screw it.