Shadow News | January 28th, 2021

• 27 January 2021
  • 6 replies
Shadow News | January 28th, 2021
  • Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hey #TeamShadow,

The first month of this new year is already coming to an end. Can you believe it? We surely can’t. Time these days, amIrite? It’s just moving so doggone fast! 

Speaking of fast, our the-flash-like-developers did some heavy lifting these past weeks bringing us some highly anticipated updates. What better way to celebrate those updates than presenting and discussing them with you?

Get ready for this week’s: Shadow News

📅 & mark it in your calendar: January 28th, 7:15PM CET / 10:15AM PST

Quick rundown of the show:

• Presentation of (newest) Shadow developments

• In-depth explanation of features

• Live community Q&A with one (or sometimes) two of our tech experts

📺 Shadow News Shadow Features of the Week

In next Thursday’s stream the following features will be discussed

• Dual Screen in Windows, Mac & Linux Alpha

• MacOS ARM Alpha

• Chromebook Support in Beta

Our expert this week will be Arnaud “Six” Sourioux, Deputy CTO.

🔀 What next? 

6 replies

I would care a lot more about this if you hadn’t pulled my activation at the last second (tomorrow) and then tell me it’s going to be another entire month before activation. 

Badge

what did you do, forget to pay your bill?

Userlevel 1

Exciting news to hear!

Thanks Shadow Team. 

:grinning:

I would care a lot more about this if you hadn’t pulled my activation at the last second (tomorrow) and then tell me it’s going to be another entire month before activation. 

For what it’s worth, mine was expected to be delivered on Jan. 21st, then when that day came it pushed it back to “end of feb.” however It is now Jan 28th and I just received my activation yesterday. So keep checking in case it activates sooner.

I am definitely excited about dual-monitor support.

Mine was for Jan 28th, too, and was delayed the day before until late February, also.

And yet in the afternoon on the 28th I got an email saying it was activated; and it works.

I could even upgrade to Ultra.  IDK what that was all about.