Show off your Shadow battlestation!

• 19 August 2020
  • 78 replies
Show off your Shadow battlestation!
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi #TeamShadow!

If there is one thing we can’t get enough of over at Shadow HQ, it’s seeing the community’s setups. Every Shadow setup is unique to a user, which is what makes them so great! 😍

We’re making this thread a dedicated space for you to share your setups anytime you like! Share your own setup, comment on others, and get inspiration from your fellow #TeamShadow members.

So whether your setup is on mobile, PC, TV, or some other device we aren’t thinking of, share it with us!

Drop your setup below! 

please note: Shadow reserves the right to use any posted picture for marketing material. We will always give credit to the creator when possible. 

78 replies

Badge

Here’s mine :)

Userlevel 1

This is my shadow battle station, rocking the shadow sticker on my monitor stand. let me know what you think.

Userlevel 2

My streaming station for shadow gaming. love every minute of it. 

Badge

May not be the richest person on this forum and might not win but I still love shadow. <3

Userlevel 2

Poverty tier setup. :eyes:@ that activation date, feature this :rolling_eyes:  bruh..

Userlevel 1

14/10 setup :P

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 1
Badge

Poverty tier setup. :eyes:@ that activation date, feature this :rolling_eyes:  bruh..

This should definitely win !!!

Badge

The title of this setup is: And my Boss still think I'm working from home..."”

Userlevel 2

TV setup

I mainly play on my Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 7. If I have to be more mobile than my laptop, I will play on my iPad Pro 10.5” or iPhone 11. Surprisingly the iPad has the best screen performance because of the 120Hz refresh rate.

My new gaming area 👌 Played before on PS4 / TV only. Since I have Shadow I play more ON PC. Most of the time classic games (At the moment Tomb Raider III) 💪

Userlevel 1
Badge

Here is my setup, just moved and waiting on a second monitor stand, can use my Ghost, iPad or MacBook Pro to access Shadow. Notice the matching Shadow Mouse pad 😜

Userlevel 2

The Picture may be older, but it is still my setup! 

Badge

Its not tidy, its my home office.  Love my shadow rig.

My setup.

Userlevel 1

Love desk space; hate wires.

The only thing better than breakfast in bed is gaming in bed.

Panasonic Viera S60

NVidia Shield TV Pro 2017 (soon to be 2019) with imitation Xbox controller

Plantronics Voyager focus UC

Logitech MK350

Meraki networking

All next to my work PC, which is WAY more expensive, bloated, and somehow less secure

Damn dude, what monitor mount are you using, and how are you managing the cables?

Userlevel 1

Damn dude, what monitor mount are you using, and how are you managing the cables?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075RRYK7Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This piece of junk, minus the three middle mounts.

laptop mount: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S3259MB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Used lots of 3M adhesive tape and black binder clips. Underneath and behind is an absolute nightmare.

Userlevel 1

It’s pretty cozy in here! 

Badge

This is my setup, a 43" 4K TV with a Razer Deathstalker keyboard, a Kensington track ball controller, and an Awow mini computer that cost only $199.00.

Computer is the 5" square on the left

Welcome to my setup. Nothing Better Than a Shadow Run Gaming Lab! I Cannot Wait To Upgrade To The Infinite Plan!