Blog

Show off your Shadow battlestation!

• 19 August 2020
  • 83 replies
Show off your Shadow battlestation!
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi #TeamShadow!

If there is one thing we can’t get enough of over at Shadow HQ, it’s seeing the community’s setups. Every Shadow setup is unique to a user, which is what makes them so great! 😍

We’re making this thread a dedicated space for you to share your setups anytime you like! Share your own setup, comment on others, and get inspiration from your fellow #TeamShadow members.

So whether your setup is on mobile, PC, TV, or some other device we aren’t thinking of, share it with us!

Drop your setup below! 

please note: Shadow reserves the right to use any posted picture for marketing material. We will always give credit to the creator when possible. 

83 replies

Userlevel 2

The Picture may be older, but it is still my setup! 

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

Poverty tier setup. :eyes:@ that activation date, feature this :rolling_eyes:  bruh..

Userlevel 1

It works!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Here is my setup, just moved and waiting on a second monitor stand, can use my Ghost, iPad or MacBook Pro to access Shadow. Notice the matching Shadow Mouse pad 😜

Userlevel 1
TV setup. My doggie loves it !

Userlevel 1
Badge

Poverty tier setup. :eyes:@ that activation date, feature this :rolling_eyes:  bruh..

This should definitely win !!!

Userlevel 1

It’s pretty cozy in here! 

Userlevel 1

My streaming station for shadow gaming. love every minute of it. 

Userlevel 2

The beauty of shadow isn’t the intense battle-stations that leave you rooted in one place, its in the streaming freedom!

Gameready in 30 seconds, anywehre anytime! Silent acer worlds smallest ultrabook with passive cooling and anti-reflective film. Adding jabra in ear Headset, usb c mouse and eSim with LTE. High travler Gaming Gear, thanks to Shadow Tech.

Badge

May not be the richest person on this forum and might not win but I still love shadow. <3

Badge

The title of this setup is: And my Boss still think I'm working from home..."”

My setup.

Userlevel 1

It works!

At first i thought it was a joke lmao

Userlevel 1

Mon setup fait maison 

Badge

Here’s mine :)

This is my shadow battle station, rocking the shadow sticker on my monitor stand. let me know what you think.

Userlevel 1

14/10 setup :P

My new gaming area 👌 Played before on PS4 / TV only. Since I have Shadow I play more ON PC. Most of the time classic games (At the moment Tomb Raider III) 💪

Userlevel 1

Love desk space; hate wires.

Badge

This is my setup, a 43" 4K TV with a Razer Deathstalker keyboard, a Kensington track ball controller, and an Awow mini computer that cost only $199.00.

Computer is the 5" square on the left

Lighting may not be the best, but it looks and works great!