Show off your Shadow Setup: Join the #ItRunsShadow Challenge!

Show off your Shadow Setup: Join the #ItRunsShadow Challenge!
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey #TeamShadow!

Shadow can turn any object into a powerful gaming PC… right? 😉Well, we want to see what objects you think Shadow can run on. 

Your car? Your old phone? That banana that’s been sitting in your fridge for 1 week? 

If you think #ItRunsShadow, send it in. We want to see it all! 🤩

Post your crazy Shadow Setup using #ItRunsShadow on Twitter or Instagram for your chance to win a FREE MONTH of Shadow Boost to 10 of our favorite setups! 🏆

Get posting! This contest ends 11:59PM CEST on July 23rd .

*Please read the Terms and Conditions attached to understand all rules and ensure your entry qualifies for entry. 

15 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I can’t think of anything I own to run shadow on that would be interesting. Wish I had a smart fridge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can’t think of anything I own to run shadow on that would be interesting. Wish I had a smart fridge.

You don’t have to own it! It can be any obscure item you find online too ;)

Jailbroke my phone so i can run shadow on car play

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pic or it didn’t happen. 

Pic or it didn’t happen. 

My shadow isnt activated yet i gotta wait but it can run any app but i gotta pic of Minecraft running 

Badge

I would have ran Shadow on the banana i had on my counter, ….but i ate it this morning.. :(  

I dont use Twitter or Instagram, any other options?

I would have ran Shadow on the banana i had on my counter, ….but i ate it this morning.. :(  

I dont use Twitter or Instagram, any other options?you got a apple

Badge

I’m attempting to get my shadow running on my 100 pound car stereo with flip out screen not proving fruitful 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Shadow on a Peloton bike!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

If you use my picture as a title, do I have to register again for the competition, or am I automatically part of it?

Anyway, thanks for using... 

Badge

Well, mine has been sent on twitter.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

If you use my picture as a title, do I have to register again for the competition, or am I automatically part of it?

Anyway, thanks for using... 

Thanks for sharing it with us! Definitely send us in some more setups if you have them :)

Badge

Wont even run on fedora… had to install manjaro or ubuntu just to get it to work.

Userlevel 2

I think I won this one :)

Badge +1

I fell ill recently and spent a good week and some decent time after racking up 130 hours on Witcher 3, playing through to completion on this setup. For the most part I had the phone separate, propped up on the pillow next to me as I lay down. DLC still to complete.