[Weekly Post] Latest Shadow Boost Activation Information

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

78 replies

Badge

Thanks for the info! Under Santa Clara what does it mean if its processing this week?

Ope never mind I just got activated!

Badge

Thanks for the info! Under Santa Clara what does it mean if its processing this week?

Badge
My pre-order was May 5, what date do I have activation?
Badge

And here I am still waiting on my March 12th pre-order for Chicago

i have preorderd mine and it says i will get it for august 2020 is this still planned

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks Ryan for the info! SO many questions about this. Very helpful!:right_facing_fist::left_facing_fist:  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi! So our goal by the end of this week is to have everyone in Paris who preordered before March 30th activated. 

If you ordered in mid-April your activation should be coming up within the next couple rounds of activations!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand the updates for Paris centre I ordered mid april, will activation be july?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Greta from ShadowHi Greta, do you have any (new) information on when extra storage might become available for existing Amsterdam customers?

Hi! Currently, we have no new information regarding additional storage in our Amsterdam data center. 

If you have any more questions about this, be sure to ask on the section of the forum related to similar topics 🙂. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this only for the boost tier activations?

Yep!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

is it just me or is gravelines missing?

As noted in the post, this is only for Shadow Boost. 

Userlevel 1

@LucFromShadow fair assumption that ‘end of summer’ means August, considering French summer months are June - August?

Badge +1

is it just me or is gravelines missing?

Badge

unfortunately yes

Userlevel 1
Badge

Badge

And how about people who pre-ordered Oct 2019 Shadow Infinite and still have not got it?

I was about to ask the same thing. ^^

Badge

I’m in the UK and ordered on 11/4 , how do I know which data centre I will be in? Is it Paris or Amsterdam?

Paris.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m in the UK and ordered on 11/4 , how do I know which data centre I will be in? Is it Paris or Amsterdam?

Badge

@Greta from Shadow Hi Greta, do you have any (new) information on when extra storage might become available for existing Amsterdam customers?

hi my sub is gone say it started june 9 when i go try log in it still not let me in i order april 28

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All well and good but can we have some updates on existing customers who ordered the new tiers in the EU October 2019?

Sure! The latest update is that we're on track to deliver the EU pre-orders late summer. If we have any news to share, we will do so as a matter of priority. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And how about people who pre-ordered Oct 2019 Shadow Infinite and still have not got it?

As we’ve said in the past, EU pre-orders are on track to be delivered late summer. If we have any news, you will be the first to know!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

All well and good but can we have some updates on existing customers who ordered the new tiers in the EU October 2019?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

thanks Ryan :)

Should probably thank you too :)