I like it.

Badge

This is a great setup! 

Badge

Wow new Forum, nice.

Badge

Welcome to the forums!

Badge

New forum smell. All we need now is a Dark Theme toggle button and we gucci.

Badge

Hello! Nice

Badge

Hi there ^^

Badge

welcome :heart_eyes: enfin un forum

Badge

Neato!

Badge

Just a heads up - The SSO was down last night, so a lot of people may have missed the opportunity to setup their accounts (for the 24H badge thing).

Badge

wheres my badge?

Badge

The forum looks pretty nice!

Hello !

Badge

#ShadowLife

Badge

Shadow

Well I’ve been using Shadow for about 3 weeks now and I’m very impressed.

I think my biggest surprise was the latency - its rock bottom and I live all the way up in Scotland.

Would be interesting to find out if there are plans to setup satellite hubs in regional datacenters for even better latency.

On a balanced note  - I did manage to fill my 250gb allocated storage in about a day so that might be worth some attention from the shadow developers. Maybe use dedupe technology on their iscsi block storage and squeeze the life out of it. 

Great to be a part of the community. 

Badge

Hey, nice forum.

Badge

I LOVE SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badge

It was a missing piece but now it's great, nothing is missing to the Shadow expériance :-)

C'était une pièce manquante mais maintenant c'est super, rien ne manque à expérience Shadow :-)

Badge

So, the cake  was a lie?

So i’m super hyped that I got my shadow activated except when I started using everything was like super super laggy…

the original wifi test said my latency was fine at like 20 smnth ms and then as soon as I got into the actually thing it started spiking to like 1800-2100ms and idk why

I know my wifi is ok so I’m wondering if its like a server issue or something? 

I’m not super good with computers and tech stuff in general so… umm if someone could tell me if there’s something to resolve this issue? 

Badge

Yay :v:

Badge

Looking great! Hopefully, this will help a lot of people. ^_^