👋 Welcome to the Community: Please introduce yourself!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Howdy #TeamShadow,

Welcome to your new community home! A place to find answers to your questions fast, help others while getting rewarded for it, and discover news quicker than anywhere else.

With so many Shadower joining the forum, we think it’s important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you - yes, you - do in this beautiful world. 

Here are some questions you can answer to get your juices flowing...but of course feel free to add anything more :grinning:

• Who are you?
  • Where do you come from?
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it?
  • What is your favorite game of all time?
  • What game did you last complete?
  • Favorite meme?

Alright, let’s get this party started :tada:

Useful information

335 replies

Badge
  • Who are you?  Ogy Joe
  • Where do you come from?  Tennessee, United States
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it?  As I currently don’t have a gaming rig, Shadow allows me to play some things my mid-range rig can’t handle.
  • What is your favorite game of all time?  Too many to choose one.
  • What game did you last complete?  Doom Eternal
  • Favorite meme?  Rick and Carl dad jokes.
Badge

CJ
Texas
VR
No Reply
No Reply
wut?

Badge

Hi, i’m DC. Been using shadow for a long time and i love it. 

Badge
  • Who are you? - Heyyo, I’m Michael! 
  • Where do you come from? - I’m from the United States! 
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? - Mostly for gaming and school work, my favorite thing about Shadow is being able to have no limits, Shadow lets me get all of my every day tasks done! 
  • What is your favorite game of all time? - My favorite game is Terraria
  • What game did you last complete? - Call of Duty - Modern Warfare
  • Favorite meme? - Elon Musk naming his kid X Æ A-12

The kids name is now spelled with Roman numerals for the A-12 now, A-XII .

Badge
  • Who are you? I’m Ema
  • Where do you come from? Italy but always on the road (eu) 
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? I will us shadow coz Cloud gaming is the way! And coz even with low performance PC you can play and work freely and in low power PCs, Smartphones and even TVs !
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Final fantasy X actually COD
  • What game did you last complete? The Witcher 3, KH3, FF XV
  • Favorite meme? Lot of memes 
Badge
  • Who are you? Name is Jay but I go by Valken!
  • Where do you come from? A little place in the south of England.
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? I use Shadow as an alternative to splashing out on a gaming PC for the games my laptop can’t handle. Favourite thing is the ease of use and the innovation!
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Of all time… Final Fantasy VII - Something I actually play on Shadow through Steam. (Which is modded via 7th Heaven!) But the game I play most often is League of Legends.
  • What game did you last complete? I tend to play games that are continuous but I completed Pokemon Sword a while back.
  • Favorite meme? I actually make a few memes, mostly about friends and all of them are way too dark to share here!
Badge
  • Who are you? - Hi I’m Anthony
  • Where do you come from? - I am from the California, USA
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? - I use Shadow, so that I dont have to keep building new gaming PCs every few years.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? - hmm… The Last of Us
  • What game did you last complete? Metro Exodus
  • Favorite meme? - nah
Badge

• Who are you? The man, the myth, and the legend. Dylan, just Dylan.
  • Where do you come from? The U.S of A
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? Primarily gaming and I've gotta say, I am not disappointed.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? It's changed a couple of times over the year, but I've always enjoyed the strategy genre of games.
  • What game did you last complete? Honestly, not real sure. It's been a long time since I've sat down to beat a game. It was probably one of the Halos or Assassins Creeds though.
  • Favorite meme?

Badge

Name: Hello, I’m Tevin

Why do I use Shadow: It allows me to game with great performance for an amazing price. Also, I love the ability to take it with me wherever I go.

Favorite Game: Star Wars Battlefront 2

Last Completed: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Favorite Meme: Anything Star Wars

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Who are you? - Hi peeps, my name is David 
  • Where do you come from? - Good Old US of A
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? - Gaming is what I use it for, with my favorite thing being I can play basically whatever I throw at it.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? - Currently, it’s at Jedi Fallen Order
  • What game did you last complete? - Funnily enough, it was Jedi Fallen Order on Shadow :D
  • Favorite meme? - "This Is Fine” Doggo 
Badge
  • Who are you? My name is Kevin
  • Where do you come from? USA
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it?  All the things! But no really I use Shadow for gaming, work, surfing and anything else.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Oh this is a tough one, I’m old school.  I’d have to say computer wise it was the Kings Quests and Quest for Glory series.  Those adventure games filled me with many hours of joy and helped me learn to read and type as a kid.  But I have so many favorite games its hard to pick.
  • What game did you last complete? Gears Tactics
  • Favorite meme? Can’t say I have one.

A little bit more, I just wanted to say how happy I am to be a Shadow user.  The service has been nothing short of phenomenal and I’ve been using it since Shadow as available in the Mid West.  I love the power and capability, along with eliminating my strong desire to always upgrade hardware and I love that it is accessible almost anywhere.  Gald to be a part of this community.

Badge
  • Who are you? I’m Mike
  • Where do you come from? Florida, USA
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? Tinkering around. I like how it can make even the weakest device/computer strong enough to do nearly anything.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Dark Age of Camelot
  • What game did you last complete? Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Age of Empires II DE
Badge +1
  • Who are you?: I am Teacher, also known as StallerBait in a lot of games.
  • Where do you come from?: I come from Illinois, a little area known as Danville.
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it?: I use shadow to play all the games I already own, yet can’t play on my own computer. My favorite thing about it is that it allows me to really just go through my steam library and choose what game I want to play without worrying about the specs needed.
  • What is your favorite game of all time?: SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom
  • What game did you last complete?: Last game I completed entirely was South Park The Fractured But Whole
  • Favorite meme?: JoJo memes
Badge
  • Who are you? Hello, I’m Ben.
  • Where do you come from? I’m from Louisiana, US.
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? I use Shadow to play games and nothing more...for now.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Of all time? The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
  • What game did you last complete? The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
  • Favorite meme? Ceiling/Basement Kitty.
Badge
  • Who are you? Adrian
  • Where do you come from? Living in San Francisco
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? I like to game but don’t want to make space for a gaming setup!
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Counter Strike I would guess?
  • What game did you last complete? I really only do pvp games, impossible to complete unless I beat everyone on the internet
  • Favorite meme? They’re each a work of art in their own right
Badge

I'm Vinny

I come from the UK

I like using Shadow to pair up with a Surface Pro to Game and edit videos.

My favourite game is Super Mario 64, I love the way Mario controls in the game.

I went though Persona 4 Golden with my friend. It's a really fun game and one I glad I haven't been spoiled on.

I been having a lot of fun with the ronaldinho soccer 64 meme atm. Here's a edit I made for a pro wrestling subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/gqh5yl/stone_cold_and_the_kick_heard_around_the_world/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Badge
  • Who are you? I’m Raymi ! 
  • Where do you come from? France
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? I first used it when my laptop broke, Shadow was just releasing, and I liked it so much that I haven’t stopped ever since. 
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Star Wars: the Old Republic
  • What game did you last complete? Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey 
  • Favorite meme? the Coffin Dance !
Badge
  • Who are you? I’m Hel, or Helcate#2078 in the discord.
  • Where do you come from? The stars, but also just North Dakota; raised in the military, so it has never quite been one place I’ve come from.
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? I use Shadow for just about everything so far, considering it is my only option to play games or even use a computer at the moment, but I would definitely be using it regardless. My favorite thing is the availability and the great price it offers, for a PC that would otherwise cost thousands, it is an extremely powerful PC for the price basically.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? I would have to say Final Fantasy XIV, for the unbeatable story and music when compared to other MMOs, and games in general; it has made me cry far too many times.
  • What game did you last complete? Borderlands 3, been jumping from game to game lately so it has been absolute months since I have finished one, also I mainly play MMOs so there is no end.
  • Favorite meme? Cursed image culture, but primarily cursed animal pictures, nothing beat a cursed cat meme.
Badge
  • Who are you? I'm Johan, but no one can pronounce my name right the first time...
  • Where do you come from? Uta From France !!!
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? i can play to every games with it ! and have a macbook for my development in same time :yum:
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Monster Hunter World :heart_eyes:
  • What game did you last complete? My last complete game is monster hunter iceborn
  • Favorite meme? i can’t post it :scream: it’s pegi 18
Badge
  • Who are you? I am Deku
  • Where do you come from? Spain, but live in the US now.
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? Coding and playing games on my iPad and iPhone
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
  • What game did you last complete? GTA V and Bioshock Infinite
  • Favorite meme? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Badge
  • Who are you?
    Hey, I’m Jesse!
  • Where do you come from?
    Born in NJ, living in NC!
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it?
    It makes gaming EASY! And I love that I can game anywhere, on any device, without spending loads of money on a gaming rig!
  • What is your favorite game of all time?
    EverQuest!
  • What game did you last complete?
    Probably Modern Warfare 2 LOL. I don’t play many non-MMORPG games.
  • Favorite meme?
    You won’t know it...It’s a funny, “you have to know it”, kinda meme. It’s related to “The turtles made it to the water” from WoW.
Badge

Hi! From Seattle Washington!

Use Shadow for mainly playing high end games that my normal PC can't handle, love it!

Badge
  • Who are you? -- I’m Anna! :) 
  • Where do you come from? -- Canada
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? -- I haven't gotten my activation yet but i’m excited to play some games on it 
  • What is your favorite game of all time? -- Destiny 2 
  • What game did you last complete? -- God Of War 3 
  • Favorite meme? -- Spaghetti penguin meme. I even have a tattoo of it. Hehehe 
Badge
  • Who are you? I'm Adam
  • Where do you come from? UK
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? Gaming and most recently VR with the Quest. Also use it for working in Blender.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Couldn't pinpoint one at the moment, but I'm a retro fan
Badge

Hi I'm Armando and I mostly use my iPad pro in combination with an Xbox remote to play on shadow. I live in Los Angeles, California. I'm currently playing dragon quest xi, borderlands 3, halo mcc and ff13-2. The last game that I beat was Star Wars Jedi: the fallen order.