Changelog

Shadow Update: Week #33 [08/14/2020]

• 14 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey #TeamShadow,

Welcome to the end of the second week of August! 

This week, our dev team has worked on improving the Android app and our Beta apps for the Box and desktop launchers. This release has minor bug fixes and improvements. 

Whether you’re playing at your desk or on the go, you can continue to use Shadow to game on.

Here are all the changelogs for this week:  

Shadow Official - Android v3.2.2

Fix & Changes

• Gamepad management improvements

• Minor fixes

Shadow Beta - Desktop

Updates

• Shadow Renderer v3.3.14

Fix & Changes

• Windows

• Fix resize

• Automatically resize when changing display

• macOS

• Improve Metal rendering on macOS >10.14

Shadow Beta - Desktop + Boxes - Launcher 4.16.1

Fix & Changes

• Better tips content on Desktop apps

• Fix “Martian” avatar not shown

• Fix Bluetooth detection fail on Onboarding Ghost

• “Remember me” choice on the login screen is now saved (On App only, On Boxes soon)

• Update Ghost ethernet port picture to be more explicit

Having trouble with your Shadow? Notice an error that you might not be too sure about? Don’t fret! We've got you covered with our Help Center!

This is where you’ll find our support articles along with answers to questions you may have. Can’t find an answer? Don’t worry, you can reach our Support team any day of the week by submitting a ticket which can be found in your Shadow account page.

Additionally, we also have a Known Issues Page for the Official version of Shadow.

We will continue to update this page with any major known issues that we are currently investigating along with any workaround and fixes. Please be sure to check this page out if you notice anything out of the ordinary with your Shadow.

Want to hang out and chat with other Shadowers? Drop by our Discord communities and come check out our community:

If you are using the Beta or Alpha clients, please don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.

To see the history of Shadow Weekly Updates, check out the archive here on Reddit or visit check out our Roadmap & release notes section of our forum.

As always, we hope you stay safe and have an amazing weekend!

2 replies

Beta Shadow has been working great for me over last few days of using. Can you provide any update / ETA for being able to purchase additional storage for Boost ? I am quickly running out of space :(

Thanks

-Lackosleep

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Beta Shadow has been working great for me over last few days of using. Can you provide any update / ETA for being able to purchase additional storage for Boost ? I am quickly running out of space :(

Thanks

-Lackosleep

@Lackosleep As much as I’d love to be able to give you an ETA, I honestly don’t know at this time.  I can only advise you to keep your eye out on any announcements we send out.