Changelog

Shadow Update: Week #45 [11/06/2020]

• 6 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey #TeamShadow,

Welcome to the start of November! 

We’re frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. This week, our devs updated our Beta apps with some new improvements.

Here are all the changelogs for this week:  

Shadow Beta - Desktop - Launcher v4.19.3

Updates:

• Shadow Streamer: 3.4.16 

• Shadow Renderer: 3.6

Fixes and Improvements:

• Improve handling of quality/bitrate

• Add new Korean banners

• Fix display-safe-mode

• Improve display cleansing at shutdown

• Improve application of resolutions over 1080p

• Internal fixes to stabilize the version

Shadow Beta - Boxes - Launcher v4.19

Fixes and Improvements:

• New refreshed launcher

Shadow Beta - iOS - Launcher v3.2.2 

Fix & Improvements:

• Improve Gamepad's rumbles

Shadow Beta - tvOS - Launcher v3.2.2

Fix & Improvements:

• We have added rumble on the controllers as well as a better support of the controllers

Having trouble with your Shadow? Notice an error that you might not be too sure about? Don’t fret! We've got you covered with our Help Center!

This is where you’ll find our support articles along with answers to questions you may have. Can’t find an answer? Don’t worry, you can reach our Support team any day of the week by submitting a ticket which can be found in your Shadow account page.

Additionally, we also have a Known Issues Page for the Official version of Shadow.

We will continue to update this page with any major known issues that we are currently investigating along with any workaround and fixes. Please be sure to check this page out if you notice anything out of the ordinary with your Shadow.

Want to hang out and chat with other Shadowers? Drop by our Discord communities and come check out our community:

If you are using the Beta or Alpha clients, please don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.

To see the history of Shadow Weekly Updates, check out the archive here on Reddit or visit check out our Roadmap & release notes section of our forum.

As always, we hope you stay safe and have an amazing weekend!

1 reply

I may have overlooked, but is the Android (tv) client included in this process?
Are there specific topics to discuss different branches?

Another thing that may be fixable is that joining one of the geo-seperated Discord chats (combine them to 1), demands you to verify your account by phone, before being allowed to type.  
I do not want to share my phone number.

Also, the means of how to get in touch, be it it chat or a forum, are not easy to find. Maybe the chat and forum links can become easier to find on the main page. The main page only links to FAQ’s after clicking on Support. When you care enough you might find a link or reference.

To finish my demands; in the community forum you find some interesting topics that even helped me to enhance the experience. I miss the involvement of Shadow developers. 

A fine example would be;

Have a great day btw!

I trust this message is recognized as a caring for sharing :)