I've been with Shadow for almost 8 months now and it's amazing but ....

• 1 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

As an rts gamer, I can barely play games like anno 1800 because the cpu really shows its age at this point. Is there any plan for an early access for the ultra or infinite?

I plan to use shadow forever assuming I can keep my unlimited internet. 

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Unlike you are a big streamer or some big tech website, there is no way to get test access.

Badge

Unlike you are a big streamer or some big tech website, there is no way to get test access.

It really do be like that sometimes. :dizzy_face:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Maybe if you get a blond middle part and go on tik tok with with tight jeans with holes in them you can dance around and get a big folowing. Then you’ll be a big streamer and they’ll listen to you. 🤔

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

sad but true

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

It has more to do with supply disruptions than being an influencer. 

I got Shadow, because I didn’t want a bulky pc standing near my pc table. I like a clean setup with my iMac. However with the recent release of new gpu and cpu from AMD and Nvidia the Boost version of Shadow Tech and no way to upgrade it for many months feels like a joke to me. I think if Shadow wants to grow the upgrade policy needs a big improvement, otherwise it might loose alot of its customers, especially if some big players of other cloud gaming services catch up and make a similar service available.