Solved

Is any Shadow code available as open source?

• 10 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Just out of curiosity - is any of the Shadow code available as open source?

icon

Best answer by Cuaroc 11 June 2020, 00:03

As far as I am aware all of the code that Shadow (Blade) use is proprietary information and they don’t release anything publicly as open-source. I wouldn’t be surprised however if they are leveraging various elements that are open source however to build their platform as that has become an industry standard.

There are some scripts and repositories available on GitHub but these are driven by community/users and I believe only for getting it up and running for Linux distributions in addition to the Ubuntu support.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

As far as I am aware all of the code that Shadow (Blade) use is proprietary information and they don’t release anything publicly as open-source. I wouldn’t be surprised however if they are leveraging various elements that are open source however to build their platform as that has become an industry standard.

There are some scripts and repositories available on GitHub but these are driven by community/users and I believe only for getting it up and running for Linux distributions in addition to the Ubuntu support.