New referral plan

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

How does the new referral plan work? 

We could’ve also titled this topic “how to get your Shadow for free”. Both work! 

Because yes, thanks to the referral system, you can enjoy Shadow for free! Magical? Almost. Let us explain this amazing trick. 

Each time you refer someone with your code, you get -1 (currency varies based on geographical location) off your bill, for life, as long as your referee stays subscribed. For example, let’s say Thomas talked about Shadow to 5 of his friends. They all stay on Shadow until for life (and so does Thomas, because who would ever even think about getting another computer?). This means Thomas will enjoy -5 (currency varies based on geographical location) off hi bills each month, during his entire life! 

Makes sense? Want to enjoy this system and get your computer for free?

Well you can check your account page to see your code (via the ‘Referral’ tab) and monitor your referrals! 

How many do you have already? Tell us everything :)

4 replies

Badge

Ah I wasn't aware of this! Thanks for the info:grin: But how can they use my code though? Do they just need to put my code in the promo code textbox when they subscribe?

Before the change in the referral system, I had reached 183 referrals. My counter has fallen back to zero but this system is more practical and I will find some more, what I'm going to miss the most are the old rewards 😅.

I would have loved to reach 200 referrals to discover the hidden rewards.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

sniff sniff someone say free???? 

;)

Userlevel 1

If I upgrade to Shadow Ultra the referral limit grows from 15 to 25 (or 40 to Infinite)? or 15 is the most I can save?