Solved

Overall Storage Availability.

• 8 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

So I just found out recently that the storage upgrades are purely down to available storage in the data centre you were assigned (not sure why that came as a suprise to me 😹)

I tried to upgrade storage back in July when I first activated but was met with an "Internal Error" regardless of how much I tried to add (Originally 768Gb but same happened with 256Gb) so I'm guessing the storage issues had already began but the system hadn't caught up. 

Any idea when we can expect more storage to free up realistically? The only replies I'm seeing are that storage will free up as people leave? That surely can't be the case? I've tried support but get the usual "keep checking back" response. 

icon

Best answer by Gelgoog 9 August 2021, 21:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@UnusuallySmallOctopus 

You are correct that at PRESENT the only storage you can buy is when people relinquish their existing storage. Untill shadow announces new news their is no new news on this sadly. -Gelgoog

Badge

@UnusuallySmallOctopus 

You are correct that at PRESENT the only storage you can buy is when people relinquish their existing storage. Untill shadow announces new news their is no new news on this sadly. -Gelgoog

What is funny is that i actually recieved an email today inviting me to add more storage 😂😂😂

If Only 😅😅

Badge

I was there on the day where the storage was back in EU 

and the website was down secounds after the  news droped and i tried hard to get more storrage.

And that was more intense then getting tickets for a concert ;)

Discord on internet to the max and just clicking as there is no tommorow to get MORE.

Was fun but i would buy more but in EU / Amsterdam it is currently out so need to wait.

Regards

Shodan

Badge

and the website was down secounds after the  news droped and i tried hard to get more storrage.

Discord on internet to the max and just clicking as there is no tommorow to get MORE.

Was fun but i would buy more but in EU / Amsterdam it is currently out so need to wait.

Regards

Shodan

Honestly, I'm having nothing but good experiences with Shadow and I'm more than impressed. Running primarily on a Dex setup, even driving a 2k Ultrawide is flawless in gaming and video editing/rendering. 

I just need more space 🤣🤣 

Badge

Regards

Shodan

Honestly, I'm having nothing but good experiences with Shadow and I'm more than impressed. Running primarily on a Dex setup, even driving a 2k Ultrawide is flawless in gaming and video editing/rendering. 

I just need more space 🤣🤣 

Me too ;) i use Shadow nearly daily sometimes via an OLD Linux System and always have then a Powerfull Windows System at Hand and forget that i use a Cloud Computer.

And now with Dual Screen i will not Stop using Shadow until they Stop using it ;) 

Regards

Shodan