R:102 (Rare) Your internet is down

• 24 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

If you get this error be sure to check to see if your preferred device is connected to the internet. If on wifi check to see if you are connected to an accesspoint. If on ethernet that you have an IP address.

If internet issues still persist please reboot your modem and wait 3 minutes for the modem to reconnect. Then check your preferred device to see if you have internet. 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Didn’t some users have this because of their ISP or something like that blocking connecting to Shadow for a little bit? 

Userlevel 3

I periodically lose internet connection when using Shadow with Spectrum internet. It usually requires a call to Spectrum, where they say it isn’t them, it must be my hardware, and then after I mention leaving, it magically starts working. Coincidence? lol.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I periodically lose internet connection when using Shadow with Spectrum internet. It usually requires a call to Spectrum, where they say it isn’t them, it must be my hardware, and then after I mention leaving, it magically starts working. Coincidence? lol.

Haha, you know what they say. If you want a discount on your internet package, don't go to the sales department go to the you-cant-leave-us-we’ll-do-anything department.