R-300 error fix for mobile

• 28 July 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, this is Nanaciel reporting ahah... today I'm going to give you the solution to the R-300 error for mobile devices. At least this is a workaround that I found.

I don't think I'm the only person who had this mistake and panicked xD. This error as indicated on the shadow service means that your hardware is not supported by shadow. But little problem my phone is from 2019 ahah!.

Let's go to the solution! It's very simple, you have to use the beta application. You can register on the play store or do as I did through your shadow or local computer to go to the site and proceed as follows

Once on this page, you must scroll to see the available beta applications. Then you take the android version. This will redirect you to the official google page to register for the shadow beta program. Before you are admitted to the beta program it takes 5 to 10 minutes. But once it is done you will receive an update of the application on the play store.  

it's very important you have to install the update with the google account you used when you registered for the beta program

once the application is installed, you must change your resolution to 720p. I know it's not very pretty but it's the only way to make the app work. At least this is the one I found for the moment : (.

I hope I've helped you! Do not hesitate to send me your feedback under this post :heart: .

0 replies

Be the first to reply!