Solved

upgrading hardware in data center?

• 12 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey!

Loving shadow and my experience is great on it. Been using shadow mostly in my OLED 65 inch tv so enjoying the quality.

My question is in regards to specs of hardware we will be getting over the years with our premium subscription (ultra and more specifically infinite) how often will we see upgrades happening to the GPU and CPU?

An easy example is the rtx 3080 that's coming up soon. In this case will we see a switch to a new RTX titan card when released? What's the time frame/roadmap for every hardware upgrade? A year? Two years?

Can we get some answers for this inquiry please?

Thank you :)

icon

Best answer by Greta 12 June 2020, 15:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi! At the moment we have no plans or timeline to upgrade the CPU. We are always happy to take feedback from the community for future plans. :relaxed:  

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi! At the moment we have no plans or timeline to upgrade the CPU. We are always happy to take feedback from the community for future plans. :relaxed:  

Oky so here what matters to me personally when I am on the Infinite tier in the future. When I set any of the modern AAA games on Max settings with 4k to run on “smooth frame rates” if that’s guaranteed for me then you’ll see me returning with an annual subscription :) as long as the specs are matching the future improvements

all i want is 16gb ram