Question

Will you at least get more storage with price increase?

• 25 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Will we at least be getting more storage when they raise the price to $30?

Or are we stuck on 256 unless we keep paying more?  I buy 512GB extra.

I could live going up to $30 total, but not $36. 

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

https://shadow.tech/blog/teamshadow/introducing-our-new-offer

Badge

I had seen that.  However, it doesn’t specifically state how much will be included in the new $30 plan, only what additional will cost.  See what I mean?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I had seen that.  However, it doesn’t specifically state how much will be included in the new $30 plan, only what additional will cost.  See what I mean?

Sure, but if the base offering in the new offer included more than the standard 256GB, it would state that.

Sure, but if the base offering in the new offer included more than the standard 256GB, it would state that.

So what you’re saying is, is that now we pay $30 for the same service we were getting before without ANY upgrades to anything?

What about other users who were paying $30 dollars or so for one of the ‘ultra’ or ‘infinite’ products pre-transition? Are they getting a discount for their better-performing machines, or a downgrade of their equipment to level things out?

So what you’re saying is, is that now we pay $30 for the same service we were getting before without ANY upgrades to anything?

What about other users who were paying $30 dollars or so for one of the ‘ultra’ or ‘infinite’ products pre-transition? Are they getting a discount for their better-performing machines, or a downgrade of their equipment to level things out?

I mean, if the price hadn't been raised to $30, you wouldn't have a Shadow at all.

Infinite and Ultra users also have to pay a newly adjusted price.