Question

A-468 Error

• 20 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Everywhere I look I get a different explanation for error A-468.

I am an established customer and use my Shadow every day, so this is not an activation error, or shouldn’t be.  Can someone in Shadow support post a detailed explanation of this error or tell me why I can’t get to my Shadow today?  I connect to the Dallas data center.  

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Please see the answer to this thread:

You’ll need to contact support through your account page, if you haven’t already. It is unlikely we’ll get a detailed analysis in these community forums for this type of issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@tylerww0 @Jim29er A-468 is maintenance. You get this error when you reset your shadow and it’s not done resetting yet. You can also get this error when a filer is down (your data can’t be reached) which usually takes about 10 to 15min until it’s back up again.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@Phobos thanks for that info...are you using the term “filer” generically, or do you know that they are using NetApp SANs?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Jim29er I know that they use SANs.. if that was your question

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@Phobos yes indeed...I’m just saying that AFAIK NetApp is the only SAN vendor who calls their devices “filers,” so I thought that perhaps you had some inside info on the hardware Blade is using :wink: