Question

A bunch of errors and freezing app (101, 108)

• 5 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Since a couple of days I have been experiencing lots of issues. Ranging from crashes of the actual pc (not the launcher) and now I can’t even launch the instance. It says it is ready and almost done but then the launcher freezes. Tried everything from reinstalling and contacting support but haven’t heard anything back yet. Also sent my logs but no work back yet. It’s getting very annoying because now I literally can’t do anything and there is no way to get in contact with support. It’s pretty weird because all my other experiences with support have been great and very responsive. Maybe something to add the crashes started when EasyAntiCheat started acting up (maybe antivirus related so I uninstalled avg).

Anyways I hope someone on here could point me in the right direction as I'm pretty much losing hope as I use this for work the majority of the time.

edit: when I try to display safe mode the same thing happens, the launcher freezes and crashes.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Since a couple of days I have been experiencing lots of issues. Ranging from crashes of the actual pc (not the launcher) and now I can’t even launch the instance. It says it is ready and almost done but then the launcher freezes. Tried everything from reinstalling and contacting support but haven’t heard anything back yet. Also sent my logs but no work back yet. It’s getting very annoying because now I literally can’t do anything and there is no way to get in contact with support. It’s pretty weird because all my other experiences with support have been great and very responsive. Maybe something to add the crashes started when EasyAntiCheat started acting up (maybe antivirus related so I uninstalled avg).

Anyways I hope someone on here could point me in the right direction as I'm pretty much losing hope as I use this for work the majority of the time.

edit: when I try to display safe mode the same thing happens, the launcher freezes and crashes.

genau das selbe problem habe ich seit wochen und der support kann nicht helfen ???

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hello @oliebol03, sorry to hear that you are unable to access your Shadow properly.

I recommend checking out our help center articles as a starting point. This one might help you since you are facing R:108 - https://help.shadow.tech/hc/en-gb/articles/360023782734-R-108-R-109-and-R-110-An-issue-happened-when-connecting-to-your-Shadow-

Otherwise, I recommend following up on your ticket.