Solved

Any one know how to reduce mouse delay on locked cursor?

• 28 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I love shadow, I use it everyday for editing and gaming. My only minor problem is how the mouse feels when its in locked mode. It feels  kind of dragged and off. I usually use unlocked cursor but thats not really an option in fps games. Any idea how to make it feel smoother in locked cursor mode?

icon

Best answer by baum2k 28 May 2020, 07:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I love shadow, I use it everyday for editing and gaming. My only minor problem is how the mouse feels when its in locked mode. It feels  kind of dragged and off. I usually use unlocked cursor but thats not really an option in fps games. Any idea how to make it feel smoother in locked cursor mode?

Hello, thanks for reaching out to the new Shadow community,

I suggest checking out this support article on how to reduce latency on your Shadow. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any further help. 

Psst. if I answered your question or someone else answered it, make sure to mark it as the solution so others know and can find it easily. 

Badge +1

One advise that I can give you, deactivate “mouse acceleration” in windows. 

Start → Type Mouse → Enter → right hand “Advanced Mouse Options” → Pointer Options → unclick the “Mouse Acceleration”.

Let me know if this helped a bit and felt less slugish.

Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Make sure you are connected to your router via ethernet and your Shadow and local resolution match!