Beta freezes when changing audio quality on Linux

Not really sure this has been reported before, but I noticed that my beta client freezes every time when I change audio quality. The stable version works well.


Log code: NRTPLT

Neofetch result:

                   -`                    lz@lzThinkpad 
.o+` -------------
`ooo/ OS: Arch Linux x86_64
`+oooo: Host: 20KVCTO1WW ThinkPad E585
`+oooooo: Kernel: 5.12.3-arch1-1
-+oooooo+: Uptime: 3 hours, 50 mins
`/:-:++oooo+: Packages: 2206 (pacman), 7 (flatpak)
`/++++/+++++++: Shell: zsh 5.8
`/++++++++++++++: Resolution: 2560x1440
`/+++ooooooooooooo/` DE: GNOME 40.1
./ooosssso++osssssso+` WM: Mutter
.oossssso-````/ossssss+` WM Theme: Zuki-shell
-osssssso. :ssssssso. Theme: Zukitre-dark [GTK2/3]
:osssssss/ osssso+++. Icons: Flat-Remix-Blue-Dark [GTK2/3]
/ossssssss/ +ssssooo/- Terminal: guake
`/ossssso+/:- -:/+osssso+- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx (8) @ 2.000GHz
`+sso+:-` `.-/+oso: GPU: AMD ATI Radeon Vega Series / Radeon Vega Mobile Series
`++:. `-/+/ Memory: 3454MiB / 15689MiB

By the way I’m using pipewire as the audio stack.

This topic has been closed for comments