Question

Can't accept the new price agreement



Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

46 replies

Unfortunately yes. Not great news but hopefully will be sorted ASAP. 

 

Userlevel 2

Unfortunately yes. Not great news but hopefully will be sorted ASAP. 

 

I'm just glad that it's getting sorted, I'm sure they have priorities and all but this seems like a relatively easy thing to fix, so hopefully it won't take long. 

Userlevel 2

I'm also finally in contact with support, so that's good news. They shared the same information with me as posted by @Chirimoyah 

any updates?

 

Userlevel 2

any updates?

 

Not as of right now, in an email I recieved they mentioned that it's not something support themselves have the tools to fix, so it's in the hands of a web team who probably aren't as pressed to help us out compared to the support team. 

Alright, thank you

Hopefully fixed soon because we’ve all been waiting forever

Userlevel 2
Badge

Just had a response as I asked what would happen if the issue hadn't been resolved before the deadline. 

 

Userlevel 2
Badge

My deadline was 31st August so got at upto a month to sort out. 

Userlevel 1

I think in few months it might go down you neverknow

Anyone had any updates?

 

Userlevel 2
Badge

No, not yet, thought I might have something today but it was this comment.... Damn! It can't take this long surely, they've got the tech to stream a pc to you but they can't link a page from an email. 

No, not yet, thought I might have something today but it was this comment.... Damn! It can't take this long surely, they've got the tech to stream a pc to you but they can't link a page from an email. 

Sorry for getting your hopes up :joy: and i’m just so done waiting 

 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Me too, the lack of urgency or communication is appalling. Just left we no clue as to what's going on or if we're ever going to get activated. 

Absolutely, I want to use shadow and we’re so close to getting activated but there is just a single website error in the way! Gah!

Anyone got anything?

Userlevel 2
Badge

No.. Just sent another email letting them know its 24 days until cancellation. Pretty sure it will be the same response. 

 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Well had a reply, we'll see if its true

 

Hello

Anyone has news from this  ? 

I m in this situtation since the 12 of july and i still have no answer ….. 

 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was told I'd hear from the team by the end of the week. Sunday came and still nothing, emailed them and same response, sorry still not heard anything back from the team. My expiry date is 31st August and I'm. Not holding much hope that I won't just get my pre-order cancelled and refunded. 

thanks for your answer.

I ve been told by the team that my pre-order won’t be cancelled on the 31/08 i hope that true  … .

 

If i got more info i will let you know 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Well, finally with a week to go recieved a new email, clicked the link and it worked! Hopefully be activated today or tomorrow