Application type: Mac (iMac 5K Retina 2019, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB HD)
Shadow Client Version: Launcher v4.23.13 | Client v3.10.15
Local device CPU: 3.7 Ghz 6-Core Intel Core i5
Local device GPU” Radeon Pro 580X 8GB
Datacenter location (check status.shadow.tech): Chicago, IL US
Description of issue:
I have not been able to start the shadow Desktop client for over a week.
For over a week now I cannot log into my shadow using shadow desktop.
I've restarted my computer, clicked the "update my shadow" buttons when it's displayed - tried everything but cannot under any circumstance start my Shadow client.
Reproduce the issue:
- Every single time I start the shadow desktop app, I see the L-104 error or the error at the bottom of the screen (see attachment)
- I click the "Turn off shadow" button. (Which is strange because it's not even on since I've not used it.)
- I then see the "Shadow is Turning off message"
- I then see the "Shadow is Off message" and click the "Start Again" button.
- Shadow goes through it's prompts ("shadow is starting", etc.),
- I get returned back to the first page where I see the L-104 message at the bottom.
- I may also see the error stating that my datacenter has had a problem since December 2020 (I'm in the Chicago center). https://status.shadow.tech/pages/incident/5bbcb1b0b0936904c004bbeb/5fe137f77a12a6053c26a144
Is this datacenter issue still causing problems? I see the ongoing issue referenced in the help screen. I've been using Shadow with not much issue until about a week ago. A couple weeks prior I did see an occasional problem pop up but haven't thought much of it til now.
Date when problem appeared.
Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what?
Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened?
Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus?
Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened.+