Solved

Chnaging data center

• 26 May 2021
  • 3 replies

I currently have Shadow Boost, I live in Sweden and my data Center is in Paris. Can I order a new shadow boost but request it be in the Amsterdam data Center. And then when my new boost is ready cancel my Paris shadow and just use my new shadow boost in Amsterdam, so I get a better service. This has to be possible?

icon

Best answer by Phobos 26 May 2021, 16:48

Hey @ClarkyBerg 
You can arrange those things with shadow customer support. It is possible to order a second shadow and you can cancel the one in Paris at any time. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey @ClarkyBerg 
You can arrange those things with shadow customer support. It is possible to order a second shadow and you can cancel the one in Paris at any time. 

That’s great!! Thanks for your help 👍😎

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey @NoneZero 
This is not the correct place for posting your opinion or complaints about shadow. Feel free to talk to the community on the Shadow Discord (there is a German, English/international and a French one). Me and others are always happy to talk about the future of shadow. There is also a shadow subreddit which is pretty toxic at the moment but that would really fit you, so also check that out. This is the technical assistance section.