Solved

CONSTANT DISRUPTIONS

• 18 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

this is becoming really ridiculous. Shadow just drops. and wont start back up for any where from a few minutes to a few hours. I am about to drop my serves this has been happening for weeks now.

icon

Best answer by Phobos 18 January 2021, 04:30

I have not really heard about that sort of issues in Dallas on the discord server. I recommend contacting support via your account page. But stay active here, maybe someone has an answer to your question.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Badge

I connect though Dallas. Shadow will be running fine.. and then right in the middle of what ever I am doing Shadow freezes up, serves drops and I cant log back in. What is going on that this keeps happening and when will it be fixed?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I have not really heard about that sort of issues in Dallas on the discord server. I recommend contacting support via your account page. But stay active here, maybe someone has an answer to your question.

Every Day after 6 PM my service quality degrades severely on the Dallas servers. Watching the stream metrics it is saying there is anywhere from 3 - 25% packet loss. I run ping tests on my PC (outside the shadow environment) and see no packet loss I am also not seeing any packet loss in the shadow environment when running the same ping tests. I only see the packet loss via the stream metrics and the quality of the stream. I have fast internet speed tests range from 350 MBs to 450 MBs. This does NOT happen if I am not logged into shadow but my PC isn't good enough to run the games I play on high settings. This has been happening for a couple of weeks now and has been interrupting my raid times.

Badge

Once more I get home and try to log in to Shadow. For the last 45 Minutes I have been getting the same message about being able to connect the News about this on going issue Tells Customers that the reason is there are to many people on Shadow serves in the area I am trying to connect in. That we have to Share. If I am paying for a serves I want to be able to use said serves. Not have to wait in line or hope someone will get booted off so I can get on. The answer is if there are not enough recourses to accommodate your customer base in said area's. Then you need more resources. 

I get the same, but it’s understandable on my part since I have 240 mbps Download and 10-11 mbps Upload with others connected. Only problem on my part so far is waiting for the incident to be fixed.