- Describe the bug (required)
Following the shadow migration that happened a month ago, I have had so many problems trying to connect my controller to my shadow. I submitted a ticket, they reset my config again and I was able to connect a controller to it again. Then the next time I logged in I was met with Windows configuring something, and now I cannot use my controller again.
I also tried the method posted here:
I expected to be able to connect my controller just like I always have before the migration, but ever since I have been unable to use my shadow at all
- Steps to reproduce the bug (required)
- Start streaming shadow PC
- Connect a PS4 controller
- No controller is listed in the shadow PC and it is unusable
- Application/device, official or beta, and version number (required)
- Mac Beta Launcher v4.30.6 Client v3.16.9
- Mac Official Launcher v4.30.6 Client v3.16.10
- Additional Details
- I have had no success with neither the official or beta build. Can anyone help me out so I can get back to using my shadow PC?
This topic has been closed for comments
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with OpenIdConnect
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.