Solved

controllers not working

• 16 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I have seen that there are other topics like mine, but I haven’t found a solution to the problem.  All of my controllers (Xbox series x, dual sense, stadia and Luna) stopped working.  I have done all of the troubleshooting recommended and nothing.  This problem started as soon as the update came.  Now none of my controllers are working.  Will there be another update soon to fix this bug?  Is anybody else having this same problem since the update?  

I get error codes SC-104 and SC-105.

icon

Best answer by Jim29er 16 February 2021, 15:26

Please be more specific. Which local OS (Windows/Mac/Android/Linux etc.) and version, Shadow Windows version and build, and Shadow client (Official/Beta/Alpha) and version?

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Please be more specific. Which local OS (Windows/Mac/Android/Linux etc.) and version, Shadow Windows version and build, and Shadow client (Official/Beta/Alpha) and version?

I am using a Windows 10 pc to connect to Shadow.  I also use my Android device (Samsung Galaxy S10+), and I get the same problems.  I keep getting error codes SC-104 and SC-105.  I have tried using both Official and Beta versions, and nothing.   I have a headache.  I have done everything imaginable, or at least that I know of so far.  I even used this: 

MsiExec.exe /x {37FD52BF-1242-4404-82A3-0ABC2F2ECDBB}

I wish it hadn’t updated.  Since the update, this problem hasn’t allowed me to use any of my controllers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks...I have all four of these controllers, and will do some testing this weekend.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Work got in the way last weekend, but I tested all four controllers this weekend.

All four worked fine with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A running the 3.4.6 Shadow client, via Bluetooth except for the Stadia controller via USB.

The controllers also worked fine with Windows 10 20H1 and the 3.9.8 Shadow beta client, except for the Luna controller (I could pair it with Windows, but the Shadow client wouldn’t see it).