Solved

Discord Screen Sharing

• 20 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, 

I am currently running Shadow on my Macbook Air and I love it. The way I use it is that I will have discord open on Mac OS and the Shadow application open running my games.

The problem that I am having is with Discord’s Screen share function. It is not allowing me to screen share my Shadow application but I can screen share my browser and other applications that are open on my Mac. Is this an issue with discord? Mac OS permissions? Or Shadow itself? Any help or troubleshooting tips would be much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Mateo 20 June 2020, 23:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi, 

I am currently running Shadow on my Macbook Air and I love it. The way I use it is that I will have discord open on Mac OS and the Shadow application open running my games.

The problem that I am having is with Discord’s Screen share function. It is not allowing me to screen share my Shadow application but I can screen share my browser and other applications that are open on my Mac. Is this an issue with discord? Mac OS permissions? Or Shadow itself? Any help or troubleshooting tips would be much appreciated!

You should launch discord from within your shadow and then use the screen share feature :) . This way should solve the issue you’re currently having :)