Solved

Error L:104

• 19 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

I have done everything that the help forums have said. I can’t get my shadow to stream.

icon

Best answer by Jim29er 19 July 2020, 19:11

View original

7 replies

I have the same problem. L-104 all the way. I’ve tried every possible setting permutation, but still won’t start (I’m on a 2014 iMac 5K, top spec for that age). The thing does however work in safe display mode that can be launched from the (?) Help menu, but it is not ideal...

I have deleted shadow off my system and re downloaded the shadow client again, still get the same L104 Error. I am using the Linux Mint OS and I am not able to connect to the server. Any Help? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Reset of Shadow vm through website is also not working?

I have followed all the suggestions, and still no resolutions. I am using Zorin OS (linux) and it worked fine two months ago but now, it will not launch.

I have done everything that the help forums have said. I can’t get my shadow to stream.

yeah, same here IDK whats going on. doesn't want to work on my windows desktop. works fine on all my other devices even my mac book. its something with my windows computer. I even went as far as resetting my windows computer to see if that would work. it did for a little while but after the window update went through it stopped working again. so I'm stuck unable to use my perfect means of using my shadow...

Facing the exact same issue. Works fine on Mac and phone but not on Windows 10. Not sure what is causing the conflict. It works randomly on occasion. 

yeah, same here IDK whats going on. doesn't want to work on my windows desktop. works fine on all my other devices even my mac book. its something with my windows computer. I even went as far as resetting my windows computer to see if that would work. it did for a little while but after the window update went through it stopped working again. so I'm stuck unable to use my perfect means of using my shadow...

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

This is covered in https://help.shadow.tech/hc/en-gb/articles/360024030293-L-102-L-104-Launcher-Failed-to-Connect-to-Shadow

If you’ve performed all of those steps, you’ll need to engage support (the last step).