• 4 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge
  • Application type: MacOS 12.6.1

• Shadow Client Version: Official

• Local device CPU: 8-Core Intel Core i7

• Local device GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT

• Datacenter location: US East (DC)

• Connection speed: guru site does not load, but Ookla is saying 700+ up and down

• Description of issue: After upgrading to Power, the extra storage I had when I was using a regular Shadow subscription disappeared.  There doesn’t seem to be an option to add any storage on the Account page.  I know that not all regions allow extra storage, but I haven’t switched datacenters - I just upgraded to Power.  Granted, this did create a new VM, but in a region that supported extra storage the day before I upgraded, so I’m a bit confused.  Am I not seeing a setting I should?

Other:

• Date when problem appeared: Sunday October 30 to Monday October 31, 2022

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what? I upgraded to Power.

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened? A new VM was created in the same region as part of the Power upgrade process.

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus? I do use anti-malware, it has not logged any activities around the Shadow app. No VPN.

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened.  (Not same timeframe, as this started a few days ago when I upgraded)

•  

This topic has been closed for comments