Question

For Anyone Having Issues Using Shadow on an iPhone

• 11 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

For a while I was unable to connect to my Shadow via my iPhone. While this is still an ongoing issue, a work around that allows me to access my Shadow from my iPhone is to start the app but not connect. Instead I hit the gear icon to get into the settings and scroll down and click "Display Safe Mode". This seems to allow the app to connect properly.

I am not sure what the cause of the issue is with the iOS app, but this seems to be an effective work around. Hopefully the Shadow devs can figure out the cause so using safe mode isn’t necessary.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Thank you for sharing a workaround for connecting to Shadow on the iOS app when it does not work regularly. Can you submit a ticket to our Support Team from your account page so they can ask for logs or more specific information about the issue? This way, they can forward it to the correct department to look into further. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for sharing a workaround for connecting to Shadow on the iOS app when it does not work regularly. Can you submit a ticket to our Support Team from your account page so they can ask for logs or more specific information about the issue? This way, they can forward it to the correct department to look into further. 

I am happy to help! I made a ticket sharing the issue plus the work around via my account page as you asked. Hopefully it’ll give the devs assistance in fixing the issue.