As the title describes, i tried fixing it myself and all with YouTube guides that are relatable, but till now, i still can’t get it to be stay connected all the time, like my phone or what it use to be.
in short, my WiFi connection just disconnects my WiFi almost every day i used Shadow. yet after that i just casually gets mad a little in the middle of something, and reconnect my WiFi and sign in again, and continued whatever i was doing.
Solutions i tried
- Power OFF/ON my laptop
- Disconnect/Reconnect WiFi
- Restart WiFi Router
- Uninstall or update WiFi Adapter’s drive
- Bought a new WiFi Adapter (not those cheap ones)
- Switched over to 5 GHz WiFi connection
- Throwing it in the washing machine to clean it (its a joke*)
- Completely Deleted Shadow, and reinstall it
- Disabled “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” (WiFi Adapter Settings)
- Forget Network, Power OFF/ON, Connect WiFi
- Disabled Auto Connect WiFi
- Enabled Auto Connect WiFi
- Reset Network settings
- Deleted all saved WiFi
- Cast a magic spell on it “WiFi No Disconnect Me”
- Computer’s Network Troubleshooting
- Connected to Mcdonald’s WiFi (it didn't boot)
- Google/Yahoo/Bing Searched “Shadow Disconnection Fixed”(couldn’t find any related problems to mine)
- Hard reset my laptop. Deleted everything and reinstall everything manually.
- and here i am.
and so i decided to ask for help here. i mean it might just my WiFi router settings or my bandwidth is over the limit that cause the disconnection… or just my neighbor next door uses his stove or microwave that causes my WiFi connection to get disconnected, as LinusTechTips explained. Although it works perfectly normal before i used Shadow.
My connected WiFi speed is around :
60 Mbps - Download
120 Mbps - Upload
7 ms - Ping
My current Shadow Settings :
Bandwidth 50 MB/s
Low bandwidth Mode
Full screen on Start
My laptop info (i don’t think this is important but w/e) :
Intel Core i3-2330M CPU @2.20 GHz
12 GB Ram
Intel Family 3000 GPU
Best answer by SnokView original