Solved

How to use second display

• 28 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

How do i use the second display option i cannot figure it out.

icon

Best answer by Virulent-Pip 28 May 2020, 08:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I think it’s only for the beta/alpha shadow app for windows. You have to open the app on both devices and then there should be an option where it says run or choose as second display.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I think it’s only for the beta/alpha shadow app for windows. You have to open the app on both devices and then there should be an option where it says run or choose as second display.

Yep, you need Alpha client running on both devices. (Ghost, Box, Windows, Mac and Linux are supported you can also do a mix of these, just Android and iOS do not have Alpha yet)

Boot up first on the device you will consider as “Primary” (Speakers, Inputs etc), then open the client on the “Secondary” device and there will be an option “Use as Secondary”

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Yep, you need Alpha client running on both devices. (Ghost, Box, Windows, Mac and Linux are supported you can also do a mix of these, just Android and iOS do not have Alpha yet)

Boot up first on the device you will consider as “Primary” (Speakers, Inputs etc), then open the client on the “Secondary” device and there will be an option “Use as Secondary”

This ^^

Userlevel 1
Badge

My alternate solution =>