Solved

Image Quality

Badge

Have anyone else experienced bad  Image Quality on shadow being to sharpened? I am experiencing that. also, with not being able to use the at key symbol. now my main pc is brand-new with no problems. I think on the shadow it has something to do with the graphics card which is why I am having these problems with my shadow I Reset my shadow back to factory settings and everything still displays bad images also sent shadow a dxdiag Report to my main PC showing I had nothing wrong with my main pc 

icon

Best answer by CieraMoeNaye 1 June 2021, 20:30

This is crazy I'm sending them pictures of my shadow about the images are looking sharpened and telling them it’s the graphics card they are using for my shadow it’s not working properly all they keep saying is for me to monitor my connection that does not have nothing to do with this poor image Quality and then took my monthly shadow payment I am telling them to log in on my shadow to see this image problem I'm having will hape to log into my shadow to view the poor images if I am on my main pc will not show up

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey @CieraMoeNaye 
What happens when you try pressing the @ symbol? Also make sure to install geforce experience on your shadow. It will automatically search for the latest geforce game ready drivers which you can install with a few clicks. If this does not fix your image quality issue make sure your device is within the requirements: https://shadow.tech/en-gb/requirements/ . In case your device is within the requirements and the driver update did not help your should contact customer support via your account page. Make sure to describe your issue as detailed as possible and maybe add (a) screenshot(s).

Badge

yes I have done all updates my system meets all requirements been using shadow for over a year I had shadow ultra and ever since they did this downgrade back to the shadow boost I'm having these issues the @ key does this “

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@CieraMoeNaye Go into your windows keyboard layout settings and switch to the correct country. This should fix at least that issue.

Badge

This is crazy I'm sending them pictures of my shadow about the images are looking sharpened and telling them it’s the graphics card they are using for my shadow it’s not working properly all they keep saying is for me to monitor my connection that does not have nothing to do with this poor image Quality and then took my monthly shadow payment I am telling them to log in on my shadow to see this image problem I'm having will hape to log into my shadow to view the poor images if I am on my main pc will not show up