Solved

is any maintenance being performed at the texas data centers?

All this week I have been experiencing around 70-80ms but today it is just a joke at 200ms. I just want to know if there is any maintenance going on or something that is making the Texas server go so bad.

icon

Best answer by VectorRar 27 March 2022, 00:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Same dude, usually sit at around 30-50 ms shot to 170 today.

Same here, 50ms to 180ms... Even the server in France gives me a better response

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

BGP routing changed from what I’ve seen from my monitoring stats. It changed back today. Went up to 24ms after the change; back to 19ms today.

BGP routing changed from what I’ve seen from my monitoring stats. It changed back today. Went up to 24ms after the change; back to 19ms today.

What does that mean? Will the ms stay this high forever?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

What does that mean? Will the ms stay this high forever?

BGP routing is how routers talk to each other on the Internet. As far as I can tell they reverted to their old routing. However, there isn’t a backbone between California and Texas on OVH’s network that you can see on their website so if you’re out on the west coast, that could explain why your routing is still bad.

Same this morning getting 160MS+.  Please fix asap.  

FIXED, I don’t know if this solve your problem but I installed 1.1.1.1 in my local machine and now It’s went of 180ms to 40ms for me. (A user on discord recommended it to me and it worked)

FIXED, I don’t know if this solve your problem but I installed 1.1.1.1 in my local machine and now It’s went of 180ms to 40ms for me. (A user on discord recommended it to me and it worked)

Did you only install it or did you make any special configuration?

Only Installed in my local machine and turned on, then open shadow app

Did you only install it or did you make any special configuration?

No clue why this worked but went from 170+ to 14