It REALLY takes 49 days to get shadow.

• 28 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Update: I’m about to cancel my subscription because of how long it is taking.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

And what is your point of posting this exactly? Many of us had to wait a similar duration for activation...it is what it is. Shadow is not a “digital only” service...there are physical resources and constraints involved.

49 days is a lot better than my outlook. (April 29th, so 90 days.)  Understandable for a new service.

Because of this topic, I will order a second Shadow account 😋

Badge +1

Shadow does not hide the fact it takes a long time to set up and most have to wait at least 2 months as there is a huge demand for the service. Its worth the wait so either hang on in there or cancel as soon as possible and let somebody else move up the queue. 

I felt similarly, but i stuck it out. I’m glad I did. I have now paid for a full year of ULTRA and and have moved all of my work to shadow. I’m a game dev and i love shadow for more than just playing them.

I felt similarly, but i stuck it out. I’m glad I did. I have now paid for a full year of ULTRA and and have moved all of my work to shadow. I’m a game dev and i love shadow for more than just playing them.

1 huge tip, set the important stuff NOT on the c drive 😉.. thank me later

1 huge tip, set the important stuff NOT on the c drive 😉.. thank me later

I second this