Question

Latest upgrade broke Nimbus+ support?

• 11 February 2021
  • 3 replies

The latest update to my Shadow installation on macOS to Client v.3.9.5 and App Launcher 4.22.9, which auto-loaded today as I was attempting to access Shadow, seems to have broken support for the SteelSeries Nimbus+ controller, whether via Bluetooth or plugged in. The connection was working fine before this update. I tested the controller with non-Shadow games and it’s definitely working and connecting with the Mac.

3 replies

I can confirm this behavior. I just bought a Nimbus+ specifically for Mac gaming but no luck. Definitely works with other games. 

Same issue here. I’m using the Nimbus+ on Mac and the controller is no longer showing up in Shadow after the update. I’ve tried to forget the device in Bluetooth settings and re-pair. Shows up and works fine locally on my Mac but not in Shadow.

Hope this is on somebody’s radar for a fix soon. There may not be many of us Nimbus+ users, but it was working before and isn’t now. Was really enjoying Shadow with the Nimbus+, but this is weeks now and still no fix.