I’ve been using shadow since around september now i believe. and its been great! a fair performance, and i have only ever encountered 1 downtime if i remember correctly.
However, lately, or rather since a bit before christmas i think. i noticed that the connection performance dropped somewhat. i have always been able to easily stay at 65-70mbit max rate. but ever since then, it never goes above 50-60. and if i dont cap the rate to like 40-45 it gets really, really crappy. stutters, higher input lag and just a pain to play! I have checked every single connection in between my computer and the server. everything is able to pull the weight, and all tests between my computer and the server shows a good 250+ connection with 20ms. and still i cant let the connection go uncapped. to me i just feel like it’s a strangle on my device that isn’t mentioned anywhere. and its really frustrating, because if this is the best that you can offer. then i feel like i might aswell change to a more stable provider like google or nvidia.