Question

Magic Mouse On MacBook Pro

• 30 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Im using apple Magic Mouse 2. When I lock the mouse inside shadow it becomes extremely sensitive and is not fun to use. If I leave the mouse unlocked it works like normal and as expected however it's not as useful playing games because any time I go near the top or bottom of the screen my Mac docks pop up. Also Overwatch on battle net does not work at all with the mouse I have only been able to play it with a PS4 controller. 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Lock the mouse using command alt m, and also try searching the forum for a solution to mouse problems on macos catalina, I posted one, try what it says there too. Hopefully that helps) 

Badge

Lock the mouse using command alt m, and also try searching the forum for a solution to mouse problems on macos catalina, I posted one, try what it says there too. Hopefully that helps) 

I must not have been clear enough In my post. I said that if I leave the mouse unlocked it works. When I lock the mouse it breaks and is messed up, super sensitive. I have searched the forum and can not  find a solution.