Since November my microphone has been causing significant issues. I’ve tried every configuration based on google searches, redit, the forums here and technical support to no avail.
When I connect to the shadow PC my microphone will work and the audio will be in sync. So for example, if I test audio in dicord and or voice record I can hear my voice instantly as I speak. If I go play a game or browse the web while on the shadow PC the audio will slowly become out of synce. When playing a game it will be so out of sync it’s unusable. I verify this by tabbing out of the game and try voice recorder and speak. I will see no input registered. I can verify the timing are in excess of 10, 20, 30 seconds before the input is registered.
The only work around, which is not really a work around and is unacceptabel for a game, is to alt tab out of my games and disable then reenable the microphone. This is an unacceptable work flow to resync the microphone in shadow PC. This worked prior to November flawlessly.
My setup is Mac OSX using the shadow launcher for Mac OSX. I’m on Catalina. I’ve used apple head phones, Elite Corsair, USB mics etc. same result on all devices used as mic input.