Solved

Mouse Cursor Visually stops moving

• 9 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I recently ran into an issue with my cursor visually locking and going past the black lines when I upscale my resolution on my Shadow from 720p to 1080p. I can still click things outside of the boxed zone but the cursor just visually stops moving which makes it difficult to see what I’m clicking.

For context Im using a Shadow Ghost to connect to Shadow and the monitor im using has a default resolution of 720p but ive been upscaling the resolution to 1080p on shadow for the past 2 years and have never had this issue before.

Help would be greatly appreciated!!! <3

icon

Best answer by Brittaney from Shadow 23 February 2021, 20:45

That's really strange.  If you’re still experiencing this issue, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

That's really strange.  If you’re still experiencing this issue, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

Userlevel 1

I'm having this exact same issue since over a week ago. Seems to happen more often if I don't move my mouse for a couple minutes. Visually stays in one place but objects highlight like I'm scrolling over them. Very frustrating. Happens on beta and standard client on both pc and Mac (I use both).