Question

New update pop-up keeps telling me my connection is great: No way to turn it off?

• 28 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

So there was an update to the beta launcher the other day and since then I keep getting a popup telling me how great my connection is at the top of my screen. This is irritating because I record footage using Shadow and I don’t need to be told every time there’s a slight hiccup with my internet. Why on earth is there no way to disable this?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Turn off the quick menu.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Turn off the quick menu.

I’m sorry, but that’s a non-solution. Get rid of my ability to check on my stats when I want to in order to keep from being bombarded when I don’t? This could easily be a toggle in the settings.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I’m sorry, but that’s a non-solution. Get rid of my ability to check on my stats when I want to in order to keep from being bombarded when I don’t? This could easily be a toggle in the settings.

This changes your question from a “how do I” to a “I would like to be able to.” It’s now a feature request (or bug report, depending on how you want to look at it). I’d recommend reposting as such in the appropriate forum.