Question

Pink Screen - PC

• 15 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Logged into Shadow today with no changes to anything and I now have a pink hue all over the screen. I’ve reset shadow completely and then reset it after swapping to the beta version and the shit is still like that.  Swapping out of shadow to native it is no issue with the color. What the heck dudes. 

5 replies

Userlevel 1
  • Application type: Windows

• Shadow Client Version Official and Beta

• Local device CPU - I7 3630QM 2.4Ghz

• Local device GPU - GTX 660M

• Datacenter location - Dallas

• Connection speed 180 d / 35 u

• Description of issue - Pink Screen

Other:

• Date when problem appeared. - TOnight

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what? - No

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened? Uninstalled Shadow, reinstalled, repeated with beta

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus? N/A

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O).  < - That isn’t doing anything.

is the pink hue there when you log out of shadow too? or only once you are connected?

Userlevel 1

No pink hue native on the monitor. Only when logged into shadow. It’s the strangest thing. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@I Got No Strings on Me can you please provide screenshots?

ok, if it were me - I would first update your local video drivers -- since shadow relies on the encoding.  then, after a reboot  and relaunch does it still happen?

if yes, drop your frame rate and resolution - if that fixed it, log out, and when you go back in, reset it back and see if the problem is gone.

it’s just a vm launcher, so something may be messed up in your local launcher that’s passing on something odd -- so last thing I would do, is remove shadow launcher, and reinstall