Question

Primary monitor on multip display gets blurry flashes

• 7 July 2021
  • 1 reply

So I’ve just started using the new multi monitor display and not sure if this is a common problem or maybe something I can fix? 
I have dual monitors running on shadow, but my primary keeps flashing and becoming blurry during that flash period which happens every 1-3 seconds. Curious if anyone has any solutions or has experienced similar? Im about to just end my subscription but it seems that Shadow is at least keeping true to our 12 month contract. I”ll be ending it afterwards but curious if there is a fix in the meantime. 

1 reply

Posted on 16 July 2021, 19:47

NewAuthor1

I can’t find an option to edit the original post, and realize this response is days late but here is the correct template.

• Application type (Windows/Mac/Mobile/etc.) Windows 10

• Shadow Client Version (Official/Beta/Alpha) Official

• Local device CPU i72600

• Local device GPU HD5450

• Datacenter location (check status.shadow.tech) Chicago

• Connection speed (Datacenter speed tests EU: Paris | AMS or US: CA | TX |CH | NY) Local is ~85dl 20ul

• Description of issue Blurriness every couple of seconds on multi monitor setup.

Other:

• Date when problem appeared. Roughly 6/19/2021

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what? NA

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened? NA

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus? No

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @angryFOOL 

In order for our mods and community to provide you with quick and quality assistance, please copy & paste the template below in your original post and provide the necessary information.

Not using the template may result in having your topic removed

+++

• Application type (Windows/Mac/Mobile/etc.)

• Shadow Client Version (Official/Beta/Alpha)

• Local device CPU

• Local device GPU

• Datacenter location (check status.shadow.tech)

• Connection speed (Datacenter speed tests EU: Paris | AMS or US: CA | TX |CH | NY)

• Description of issue

Other:

• Date when problem appeared.

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what?

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened?

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus?

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened.